The training workshop “Connecting Roads, Water and Livelihoods for Resilience” was successfully completed at Entebbe on the 28th of November 2019. The objective of the training was to promote the Green Roads for Water Initiative, to share the lessons learned from other countries, to discuss practical solutions on Road Water Management for Uganda and finally to discuss with key local governmental organizations on how to apply together for Green Climate Funds. Below, you can find the program of the training and also the presentations (nine in total) that were given during the training.
03 Culvert and cross drainage design(DRC)
04 Roads and Water Status Uganda
05. Bio-engineering hilly roads
06. Watershed activities and Roads for Water
07. GS and RS application in Watershed Management
08. Roadside Tree plating – Uganda
09. Experiences with preparing proposals to the AF and GCF – WRI training